Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
South Dakota Child Custody Questions & Answers
0 Answers | Asked in Family Law, Child Custody and Child Support for South Dakota on
Q: My son was born in 2011. The man that signed his birth certificate was not his father and has not been able to be

Located in over 5 years. I live in South Dakota child support dropped the child support case cuz they have not been able to locate him. Is there anyway I can get him off the birth certificate and go after the real father for paternity.

0 Answers | Asked in Criminal Law, Family Law and Child Custody for South Dakota on
Q: Is there anyway I can obtain information on an ongoing case regarding my son's mother and weather or not my son is invol

Domestic dispute resulting in a no contact order regarding my son's mother and her signicant other and weather or not my son was listed on no contact order as well

0 Answers | Asked in Family Law and Child Custody for South Dakota on
Q: I have joint custody of my two boys, I had to do a drug test ordered by the judge I did it.. It’s been over a month

It’s been over a month and she has not contacted me neither her lawyer I just called them and it’s gonna be another month and a half before I see my kids I can’t bear this is this right? Is there something I can do to get them sooner?

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.