Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Maine Lemon Law Questions & Answers
1 Answer | Asked in Real Estate Law, Lemon Law and Small Claims for Maine on
Q: I purchased a mobile home. In Maine to be moved to nh. During the process of getting a mover.

During the process of getting a mover. They moved I to another part of there property. I since had two moving companies tell me it's not movable. I told the people I bought the trailer from that I can't move it so I need my money back and they are telling me no. Well just bought the... View More

Fred Bopp III
Fred Bopp III
answered on Aug 18, 2019

If you have a written agreement with the seller for the purchase of the mobile home, that should be consulted first. If there is no written agreement or if there is one, but the written agreement fails to address this situation, did you explain to the seller before you purchased the mobile home... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Workers' Compensation, Lemon Law, Probate and Wrongful Death for Maine on
Q: I’m an only child who’s dad passed away. Can I give permission for one of his siblings to help me make decisions?

There is also information that needs to be gather such as medical records and property to be claimed. How do I allow her to help me?

Peter N. Munsing
Peter N. Munsing
answered on Feb 11, 2018

Suggest you contact an elder law attorney as they handle similar issues. You can get them to be able to make decisions but you first want to protect yourself which is why I suggest an elderlaw attorney. They should be a certified elder law attorney.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.