Re: Florida Child support arrears interest

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |
More Information:

Re: Florida Child Support arrears: Can anyone help me relevant to Fl Statute 409.2584, which states that the DOR can waive interest if it will facilitate the collection of arrears? I currently owe only interest, but don't know where to file/contact DOR? I can only find county addresses. Also should I send a personal appeal or one from my attorney?

Answers (1)


Kenneth Mitchell Kaplan

Answered On Apr 22, 2011
I would have an attorney contact the Department of Revenue and offer to make a lump sum payment towards the existing balance on the interest as payment in full.