Can the grandmother get sole custody or do i have to adopt so childs parents dont pay child support

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On Mar 15, 2013
Speak with an attorney about this. There are not enough facts to give an adequate answer. Sole parental responsibility is what it is named. Adoption terminates the future child support. Call for a free consultation \386-337-8239