Can I transfer my child support case from Florida to Georgia?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On Mar 21, 2013
You probably need permission from the court to move to Georgia, or written permission from the other parent to move. You should consult with an attorney about this issue.