I am divorced and paying ex-wife child support. She ended up giving me back the children but I still pay child support.

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |
More Information:

If I submit petition to modify child support. Can she also legally take back the kids...out of spite perhaps.

Answers (1)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On Mar 21, 2013
You need to clear this mess up. You might be able to do this with a stipulation signed by both parties. I can help you with this. Call for a free consultation.