My son has lived with me(father) for past 4 years, can his mother who lives in Ohio file for custody from Ohio?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On Apr 18, 2013
There are not enough facts given to get an adequate answer. The short answer is yes, but FL is now the home state of the child, and it should be brought here. Consult with a local attorney.