How do you consolidate two adjoining parcels into one?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


Rachel Lea Hunter

Answered On Apr 14, 2013
See a real estate lawyer to prepare a new deed consolidating both parcels of land. Deeds are not all that expensive - you will need copies of your existing deeds for the attorney so he/she can see the property description of each parcel.