Do i have to pay child support or back support if the mother has kept my kid from me for 3 yrs and won't contact me

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On May 7, 2013
You must follow the court order and pay support, even if you have not been able to see the child. The thing for you to do is to file a motion for contempt and get her held in contempt of court for failing to allow visitation.