My ex husband just filed his taxes cause IRS sent him a letter will I get his taxes cause he owes child support?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |
More Information:

He thinks he is getting the money he is really behind on child support.

Answers (1)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On May 7, 2013
You might get something, if the right things are in place.