How can I get my child support case review from PR now that I'm in florida?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On May 13, 2013
This is a wide open question which is subject to many interpretations as to what you may need. Please rephrase it with more facts given so that we can try to answer it.