Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by Vadim Glozman
4 Answers | Asked in Criminal Law for Illinois on
Q: I have a police department calling looking for me. Scared to call back

Looking for a lawyer who will be able to contact them back

Vadim Glozman
Vadim Glozman
answered on Mar 30, 2020

Do not speak to the police directly. Many times officers will either pressure you to make a statement or make false or misleading promises in order to convince you to talk to them. The first thing anyone should do when receiving a call from the police is tell them that you need to consult with an... Read more »

View More Answers

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.