Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by Kathleen Gadalla
2 Answers | Asked in Criminal Law for Pennsylvania on
Q: Where can I find a good pro Bono lawyer?

My fiance is incarcerated for charges he didn't commit the other person did and he is being convicted on all charges I need help

Kathleen Gadalla
Kathleen Gadalla
answered on Oct 25, 2021

If you are charged with a crime/crimes that serve penalties you have a right under the sixth amendment to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you at no cost if you qualify financially. Without knowing the charge/charges and your financial status, I cannot answer... View More

View More Answers

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.