What do you do when you receive summons from court of common pleas that has no court date

More details:

Failure to make payments on loan

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Charles Snyderman

Answered 2 years ago

The Summons would not have a date for trial. Instead, when you receive the Summons, you have 20 days within which to file an Answer to the Complaint. If you fail to file an Answer, a default judgment is obtained against you.