Yachats, OR asked in Workers' Compensation for Oregon

Q: Where or how can I find a attn.(not involved in this case) to be a trustee of my ill husband's trust fund acct.?

My husband is at a Sen.Living home,I am ill,living alone,we've had nothing but a bad night-mare with his present trustee & case worker.Sen.Serv.has lowered my support alot,but it's worth $50.00 a trustee gets a mo.to my husband & I to save our marriage.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Terrence Rubino
Terrence Rubino

A: i don't have all of the facts, but it sounds like you need to contact a local bank that has a trust department. most bank trust departments will act as trustee over funds/assets for a very modest fee. many trust departments do a real good job at helping elderly and infirm with managing their assets. usually they have all the paperwork necessary and if you do need a lawyer typically the trust department can recommend someone reputable. good luck and god bless you and your husband.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.