Pittsburgh, PA asked in Workers' Compensation for Pennsylvania

Q: When if ever should I sign: Supplemental Agreement For Compensation For Disability Or Permanent Injury

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Francis Joseph Lafferty
Francis Joseph Lafferty
  • Workers' Compensation Lawyer
  • York
  • Licensed in Pennsylvania

A: A Supplemental Agreement is appropriate when you are earning wages that will be offset against your workers' compensation benefits. The employer will be entitled to deduct the wages you earn from your average weekly wage and then calculate the partial disability payment you are entitled to receive.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.