Frederick, MD asked in Legal Malpractice for Maryland

Q: I feel I can prove my attorney sandbagged the case. How do I proceed?

- left out key evidence in spite of numerous requests and demands.

- did not allow me to spek to the judge on numerous topics

- misrepresented evidence

- refused to correct errors

- the court would not allow me to fire her a

- the court refuses to make a decision on this

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Thomas C. Valkenet
Thomas C. Valkenet
  • Baltimore, MD
  • Licensed in Maryland

A: Anyone considering your questions has to read a transcript of the case, and review the docket. Gather these items and make an appointment. There are lawyers who focus on post conviction relief in criminal cases, and malpractice issues in civil cases.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.