St Charles, MO asked in DUI / DWI for Missouri

Q: Where can i find a petition for review in st.charles county to appeal a dwi chemical refusal

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Jeffrey Alex Goldfarb
Jeffrey Alex Goldfarb
  • DUI & DWI Lawyer
  • St. Louis, MO
  • Licensed in Missouri

A: Quickest answer is to call an attorney. Those of us who file Petitions for Review have them ready to go on a moment's notice as there are very strict time limits to filing them. I believe you have 30 days from the date of the notice to file the Petition for Review or you cannot file it. The only exception being that if you first requested a telephone hearing as noted on the form you received, that would have stopped the clock from ticking on your statute of limitations. If you haven't done anything since 2012, I'm afraid you are out of luck. You would need to hire an attorney to determine if you could petition the court for a hardship license, although that is a very steep hill to climb. Hope this helps. or

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.