How can i divorce someone who has moved out of the country

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

June Ann Anteski

Answered 2 years ago

You will need to hire an attorney to file for divorce in the county where you reside. Then, you will need to serve him via public notice in the newspaper. Good luck.