Im 17 and want to get married. I am in foster care(my parents rights have been terminated) What legal action can I taken

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

Get the consent of your guardians to get married. But the best thing to do is wait until you are 18, at least.