To enroll 2 year old in a daycare mother must grant temp. partial custody to brother. Is there such a form?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

There is no form for this which you will find on the internet. I have one that usually does the trick but in reality is insufficient. I call it a poorman's guardianship and it is basically a power of attorney. More facts are needed in order to answer your question adequately. Call for a free consultation. 386-337-8239