My ex wife has agreed to sign over full custody of one of our children to me. How to we get the legal ball rolling?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

You might be able to accomplish this with a stipulation to be signed by both parties. Call for a free consultation. 386-337-8239