I live in FL, my son lives in Puerto Rico. How can I get partial custody, his mom won't let me see him or bring him.

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

You have not provided enough facts for an answer to this question. Each case is different. We need to know many things in order to give any advice. Is there an order? Where was there a suit?