My son is 17 almost 18 and went to go live with his dad. Do i have to give his dad the child support back by law?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

No. It is the ex's obligation to get the judgment modified, or perhaps get the child support suspended. But the best thing to do is agree upon what needs to be done, enter into a stipulation, and have the court enter an order on it. I have a form that I use for these circumstances.