Who pays the orthodontic bills for my daughter if i have custody and her father pays the minimum in child support.

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

It should be split equally between the parties, and the final judgment should say so.