How can I get my money once it been court order by an judge,an the defendant does not want to pay?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Stephen Sotelo

Answered 2 years ago

In short, you will want to start supplementary proceeding to discover the defendant's assets. From there, you may be able to garnish the defendant's wages, obtain an order for a bank to turnover funds, levy assets, etc. ***Stephen Sotelo, The Fish Law Firm, P.C., 55 S. Main St., Suite 341, Naperville, IL 60540 (630)355-7590 *** This answer is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or establish an attorney-client relationship.