I live in Florida and my son lives in Puerto Rico with his mother how do i get get joint custody no legal order

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

Go to Puerto Rico and file a lawsuit.