My ex-husband win a law suit is there a way,i can get my back child support from it

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

You need to hire an attorney and bring a motion for contempt against the ex before he spends all the dough.