I want a divorce, what are the steps that I should follow.

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

James J Bagley

Answered 2 years ago

Contact an attorney or go to your local courts clerk's office. The clerks are not allowed to give you legal advice but they can point you towards the right paperwork. However, if there are children, real estate or significant assets involved then I highly suggest you contact an attorney.