My boyfriend is going through a divorce and his wife is keeping his child away from him what can he do

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

John Arthur Smitten

Answered 2 years ago

He needs to retain counsel and enforce his rights, get before the judge asap. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659.

Natalie F. Guerra-Valdes

Answered 2 years ago

Your boyfriend should retain an attorney to help him with this issue. He will want to file a motion for contempt against his ex. He may be able to recover his attorneys fees if he prevails. Many attorneys on here, including myself, offer free initial consultations.

Natalie Guerra-Valdes