Can i open a few conviction from 25 years ago under ineffective assistance of council

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

Probably not. But each case is different and each case demands the personalized attention of an attorney.