If a child is still in school but is over 18 and moved out of the primary home is child support still owed?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

You may need to make a motion to terminate child support. Get an attorney for this.