I have property owned by me and my ex girlfriend who was married when purchased together. Can I get her off the deed

More details:

This is a warranty in which she listed her name as single yet she is married. I want to keep the property and she will not sell. Do I have any options.

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Howard Iken

Answered 2 years ago

The only easy way is if she signs off on it. Otherwise it will be a complex problem.