How can I remove the nonbiological father from a birth certificate?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

James J Bagley

Answered 2 years ago

You should speak with the state office of Family Services or Child Support Services. I am not saying you need either of their help, but they are familiar with the specific processes of amending and updating birth certificates and they should be able to steer you in the right direction.