How do I get my rights to my son that lives with his dad? We never married and we have A little girl too, that lives with me...

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Shawn H. Smith

Answered 2 years ago

In order to get rights to your children, you will need to file a suit affecting the parent child relationship asking for custody. Contact a couple of family law attorneys in your area to find out what you need to do specifically in your case. Good luck.