Can you put your divorce on hold or withdraw your complaint in the state of ct

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Joseph Bronson Barnes Esq

Answered 2 years ago

Withdraw: yes, on Hold: only by motion to the court for an attempt at reconciliation for instance. If your spouse filed an answer and counter-complaint, he/she, could proceed on that even if you withdraw.