Philadelphia, PA asked in Immigration Law for Pennsylvania

Q: I am asking a question about my daughter's father he was banned from entering U.S. daughter's father he entered United States in 2000 he was arrested in 2001 on drug charged when he got arreseted he was using false identification while in prison he continued using that name and never gave his real information when released in 2007 he was put on parole for 6 years thats when I met him, when I met him he was working and staying out of trouble in 2010 he got caught and was deported to his country and was told he was banned for reentering United States is their anything I can do to bring him back<br/>


<em>Content added on February 23rd, 2014 at 5:12 PM</em>


Me and my daughter was born here in united states and we did not get married because after a while of us dating he told me he was using a false name and told me that it will get him into alot of trouble if anyone would find out that the name that everybody knew him b th was not his real name but my daughter has his real last name

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Guerline Ladouceur-Laurore
Guerline Ladouceur-Laurore
  • Immigration Law Lawyer
  • Wilkes-Barre, PA
  • Licensed in Pennsylvania

A: Your daughter's father needs some serious assistance from an experienced immigration attorney. I hope he was able to receive some help since November 8, when you first asked your question. You need a comprehensive evaluation of your case. For instance, I would like to know if you are a USC and if you two are married. It really matters.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.