My ex has full custody and our son wants to be with me, what can I do?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

David Scott Heier Esq

Answered 1 year ago

When a child reaches an age old enough to exhibit the ability to make sound decisions with sufficient maturity, then that is probably a good time to file a motion to modify custody.