Nashua, NH asked in Contracts for New Hampshire

Q: How do I find an injunction that was placed against my physician for breaking a non compete clause by leaving a practice

Myy physician broke a contract by leaving one practice and opening his own. I legally can not see him for two years. I need to see him. Is there any way for me to get a copy of the injunction and file a motion to see him and what would that be called. I have searched the web for a copy of the injunction and it is not public.It is very important to my health that I see him as he has been my dr for many years. I can't wait two years to see him. All other patients of his that has requested to be seen through the court have been denied however, I was his patient long before he became a dr at the practice he left and the other patients were not. Does that hold any hope for my case? Thank you. I can not see him until May 2016.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Charles Snyderman
Charles Snyderman
  • Wilmington, DE

A: Call or write to your doctor at his new office and request a copy. Rather than trying to obtain a copy, why not simply call your doctor and schedule an appointment. If his staff questions you, point out that you were his patient before he went with his last practice, and you wish to remain his patient. The final decision, however, rests with your doctor. If he does not wish to see you, you can ask for a referral to another doctor he recommends.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.