Stillwater, OK asked in Criminal Law for Oklahoma

Q: Can I get revoked for not having a job when I have a disabled child at home and my probation is up in a month

Ive paid all my da supervision fines and im off next month but now the lady I check in with said shes gonna revoke me for not having a job . MySl son is disabled and I recieve ssi for him .can she do that

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Howard Berkson
Howard Berkson
  • Tulsa, OK
  • Licensed in Oklahoma

A: If the terms of your probation require you to have employment, then your probation can be revoked for being unemployed. You should speak with an attorney. If money is too tight, check with Legal Aid of Oklahoma.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.