Tampa, FL asked in Probate for Arizona

Q: My mother just passed and a girl was watching over her that she just met she had everything put in her name and power of

Attorney I was working so much I thought I could trust her a week before she passed I was served with a protection order to stay away from my mother she stopped all the family from seeing her . Now they are sending my mother to science. What do I do my mom would not have done she had my mother over medicated come to find out this girl had mental issues and was cutting herself she is trying to leave now with cars bank account home in her name I need help please

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Stephen J Gonzalez
Stephen J Gonzalez
  • Probate Lawyer
  • Tucson, AZ
  • Licensed in Arizona

A: You need a lawyer.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.