Manteca, CA asked in Criminal Law for Nevada

Q: if you make a mistake on house arrest and your soon to be ex wife video taped you and is using it over your head with yo

With your child. Should you tell the probation officer your mistake. I cannot go to kail, but I do not my ex wife yo take him out of state.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Nicholas M Wooldridge
Nicholas M Wooldridge
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Las Vegas, NV
  • Licensed in Nevada

A: This sounds like both a family and criminal law question. On the criminal side, it is always important to tell your PO everything, because when they find out later they will be more likely to violate you. In the family court side file a petition with the court stating that you wife cannot take the minor children out of state.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.