Alto, GA asked in Immigration Law for Georgia

Q: My husband is blind and we need help going back and forth running errands can we sponsor a relative to help.

we sponsor a relative to help us .

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
David N Soloway
David N Soloway
  • Immigration Law Lawyer
  • Atlanta, GA

A: Various types of family-based visas exist, and eligibility for each is specified in the applicable statute and regulations. None of them, however, create special considerations for a relative whose help may be needed for the type of assistance mentioned in your question. It would be wise to engage an immigration attorney who, after learning all of the relevant information about the people involved, would be able to advise about eligibilities, options and strategies.

[Consistent with Justia policy, this communication is intended as general information and does not constitute legal advice and it does not create an attorney/client relationship.]

David N. Soloway

Frazier, Soloway & Kennedy, PC

Atlanta, Georgia 404-320-7000 ext 3

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.