Asked in Wrongful Death for New York

Q: My daugher passed January 2012 from a CHD. If I don't hear about a medication issues after the 2 years can i do anything

I took zofran while pregnant a lot. I didn't hear about the major defects until this past summer. I did the research on the medication and I think it caused my daughter's heart defect. Can I do anything if the medication alerts came after the 2 years?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Edward Anthony Ruffo
Edward Anthony Ruffo
  • New York, NY
  • Licensed in New York

A: Products liability claims general have a three year statute so consult an attorney who handles Zofran claims ASAP

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.