Manchester, NH asked in Medical Malpractice for New Hampshire

Q: I had treatment with laser that left my eyebags uneven.

I had treatment with laser that left my eyebags uneven.Before procedure I had to sign some papers thay said something like"If you are not happy with procedure you can't sue"I want to take doctor to small clames court.Can I do that and win?Bye

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
John M DeProspo
John M DeProspo
  • Medical Malpractice Lawyer
  • Brooklyn, NY

A: Small claims court is not normally a good venue for medical malpractice claims. An attorney would have to see the exact language of any document you signed. Have you tried getting a free consultation from a medical malpractice lawyer in your area?

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.