Phoenix, AZ asked in Personal Injury and Securities Law for Arizona

Q: I have been under a criminal legal investergation for drugs, during investigation there was injury and intimidation

During this investigation I had stayed at a friends house where when I would go to restroom you could hear people on the roof, the whole house is able to hear someone speeking inside this house, they even know where and what I do in this house with the blinds shut.. The people are constantly cursing, intimidating, theatening my life,and telling me to delete the audio I have. I also have been having a earache from this extreme amount of noise coming from the people taking this investigation along with extreme headaches. I have been to a doctor recently about earache and headaches and now do not know how to get legal help.. How do I get heard in a court of law for my injuries?I have had 3 drug tests in last month and even tried to check into rehab with this group interrupting me the whole way.. I have begged and plead for this group to stop.. I have called investigators from phoenix with no response, I have went to presinks and this group tells me they told the detectives to leave..

1 Lawyer Answer
Adam Studnicki
Adam Studnicki
  • Phoenix, AZ
  • Licensed in Arizona

A: Check with a local injury lawyer about your options.

Please Take Notice: I am not your lawyer unless we enter into an engagement agreement in writing. This is only general information. It is NOT legal advice, and it may not work for your specific situation. It is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the relevant facts and documents. I strongly encourage you to consult with a local lawyer to get legal advice and help with your specific situation at your earliest convenience. I am licensed to practice law in Arizona.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.