Asked in Consumer Law and Real Estate Law for Louisiana

Q: a car had parked on my property for 2 years what can I do?! Damages to my property and the own is TD Bank what can I do?

the bank know of this and had hired a lawyer to retrieve the vehicle but after 2 years and the lawyer is threaten me of a lawsuit if I don't let them take it! But they owe me storage fees or property damage?! Right?!

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Robert Martin Louque Jr
Robert Martin Louque Jr
  • Consumer Law Lawyer
  • New Orleans, LA
  • Licensed in Louisiana

A: I am assuming you do not have a license as a vehicle storage facility nor a business license so no they do not owe you storage fees, especially if this is your vehicle they are repossessing.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.