Washington, MO asked in Medical Malpractice for Washington

Q: Do I Have a Medical Malpractice Case Here? I Had a Severe Allergic Interaction to A Med Prescribed by my Psychiatrist

He was Aware of and had a List of all my Prescription Medication's including my High Blood Pressure Medication- Lisiniprol 20mg

Thee Medication - Duloxtine 60 mg is what my Psychiatrist Prescribed that I had thee Severe Allergic Interaction with.Any Patient Under they Care of a Psychiatrist that is Prescribed a Duloxtine and is Also taken thee High Blood Pressure- Lisiniprol Medication Must be Monitored Very Closely as Both Medication's together Put a Patient in a Very High Dangerous Risk of there Causing there Electrolyte imbalance to Lower to Absolutely nothing and send them into Hyponatremia and They Black out.Which is what happened in My Situation.

I Blacked out and Fell Down my Daughters Basement Steps and was Rushed to thee Hospital with Acute Subdural Hematoma and also Had to have 7 Staples Inserted in my Head.I also Had to be Transferred to thee Rehabilitation Facility for 6 weeks of Therapy.I Believe my Psychiatrist Should be Held Accountable for my Injuries.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Peter N. Munsing
Peter N. Munsing
  • Medical Malpractice Lawyer
  • Wyomissing, PA

A: Contact a member of the state of washington Trial Lawyers Assn--they give free consultations.Much will depend on what he was told about the two other reactions. If told nothing he can't be charged with knowledge (or if the information he was given carried a different diagnosis). But get the free consultation.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.