Tempe, AZ asked in Immigration Law for Arizona

Q: Proper way to handle coming to USA.

Ok I have a question, I'm a U.S. Citizen at birth, I have a boyfriend that is British and he is a programmer. We have been together for three years and so far took around 6-7 trips to see eachother that lasted for close to a month each time and we talk on Skype on a daily basis. We talk about plans on marriage but not getting married yet. What is the process for him to come to USA to work. Getting a company to sponsor him doesn't seem too easy at all. Is there any other way to have him live here together with me and also able to get work.. He would need time to be here first to do interviews etc, so what are the options?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer

A: There are to many facts and circumstances in your question. However the first step is to determine whether he is inadmissible. As you may understand, each case is unique. Therefore, we strongly suggest that you look for an immigration lawyer for detailed consultation on your case.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.