Jackson, MS asked in Personal Injury, Libel & Slander and Family Law for Mississippi

Q: Is it possible to sue your ex husband & his wife for damages due to extreme "parents alienation syndrome"?

I've had 22 surgeries & leg amputation since my ex took my kids. I recently received an email from my daughter & everything that she's been told have all been fabricated by her dad & his family. They are outrageousl! This has caused severe clinical depression & PTSD. I'm disabled now due to depression as my first & bad leg is number 2 reason.

He also lied to Judge about his income that Judge based child support & alimony on 20 yrs ago.

He also sold my first child's (from previous marriage) bonds that he was court ordered to give them back.

I have not been able to do anything legally due to all my surgeries & living in another state.

I had a home prior to our marriage & I have nothing now.

I have more stuff too that was done that wasn't right. Court appointed therapist, Paul Davey, lied to Judge about me. He has lost his license for taking bribes.

With all that's been done unjustly there has to be something I can do?

Please I need help & I don't know what to do.

1 Lawyer Answer
Peter N. Munsing
Peter N. Munsing

A: I don't see it but why not ask your divorce attorney?

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.